Here are 5 reasons why you should use blogging as an Internet marketing tool to help your business grow.
1. Blogging is easy. The simplest way to get your voice on the net is via blogging. Minimal computer skills are necessary. It’s like having a virtual piece of paper and you just write your ideas, experiences, new products, and hope that the truth behind your articles comes out and entices your readers to also try your product. If you have a PC and an Internet connection then you can blog and advertise your business.
2. Blogging is authentic. In this day and age where advertising saturates our lives, we question the credibility of promoters’ claims. However, in blogs, real people share their real-life experiences, unscathed by paid advertising for the most part. Reading blogs about first-hand product use is like talking to people about their first-hand experience. People want to buy a tried and tested product.
3. Blogging costs you nothing. The only cost involved with blogging is your webhosting, which may run $10 a month. You can do most or all of the work yourself with your blog, so your costs are minimal.
4. Blogging builds credibility. As you get more and more into writing your experiences on a particular product or industry, your readers come to realize that they can depend on your posts for their own information needs. As such, you become an expert on it; as a consequence, more readers visit your site and more bloggers link to your blogs. As companies and professional organizations notice the growth of your blogs readership base, they may soon get in touch with you for advertising on your blog page, or make you an affiliate, which pays for every referral generated from your blog site.
5. Blogging builds your market. The more you blog about topics your readers are interested in, the larger your market can get! No matter what type of business you have, a blog can help you branch out and put internet marketing to work for you!